Glorietta 3: Aveneto Pizzeria Ristorante



I tried Aveneto before but I can't remember much about the details. All I can think about is that the food was delicious and they have large servings.

We tried it yesterday together with our team members in Hong Kong. They just arrived in Manila and were looking forward to try different food here. I was hoping to let them try native delicacies but we went easy and opted for Pasta and Pizza.


When we entered the place, I instantly like it since it is cozy and quiet. Not to mention that we are really hungry and the waiter approached us right away.

For 4 pax, we ordered the following:

1 Large New England’s Best Pizza (18 inches)
1 Baked Ziti with Meatballs
1 Aveneto Family Platter
1 Oil/Garlic with Mushrooms
1 Iced Tea Refillable
2 Lemonade Refillable

We were really surprised that they have large servings of everything and we were so happy and really full afterwards. I wasn’t able to take some pictures since I’m busy eating already 

The meatballs in the Baked Ziti are really large and affordable for Php340 which is good for 3-4 pax. I’m surprised to see the large meatballs and I instantly remember the movie “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009).” I still remember the creamy taste of the sauce.

The Aveneto Family Platter consists of chicken wings, fries, deep-fried crab sticks, cheddar munchers, salsa dip and cream dip for Php 335. I enjoyed the Buffalo wings since it is tasty. The cheddar munchers are really a hit for me and I wanted more. The salsa dip really goes well with the French Fries. You might want some salt on the fries if you don’t want to try it with the salsa dip.

The New England’s Best Pizza is really delicious, meaty and fresh for Php 665. Just one slice for me is enough because it is really large.

The Oil/Garlic with Mushrooms is good for sharing too for 2-3 pax for Php 295. Our friends from Hong Kong love it and also enjoyed the iced tea for only Php 90. For me, I always ordered lemonade and I really love that this refillable 

Will I go back to this place and recommend it to other? Definitely YES!

Rating: 4 stars

Aveneto Pizzeria Ristorante
PHONE:02 8183090
ADDRESS: Ground Floor, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City